Aesthetic-Regenerative Gynaecology©® ™
& Sexual Medicine
It is a branch of Medical Specialty that applies non-surgical measures to deal with Men’s Intimate Health problems e.g Erectile dysfunctions happening during life events
All treatment procedures are performed by Dr. Nadia Yousri, FRCOG, MRCOG, Ph.D., MSc, An OB&GY Surgeon & Aesthetic Gynaecology & Sexual Wellness Consultant.
Dr. Nadia Yousri is the first Gynaecologist to innovate the term “Regenerative Gynaecology” ™ or “Functional Gynaecology” ©® ™ to indicate that it is a branch of medicine & clinical practice procedures to be done only by doctors
& Not Cosmetics.
N.B: Please read Dr. Nadia’s blog on “It is Regenerative Gynaecology and not Aesthetics”: https://drnyaesthetics.com/post/how-healthcare-has-changed-in-the-past-10-years
Male Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
& Andrology Symptoms: -
- Weak or no erections related to aging or post-chemo/radiation or medications- induced: -
The occurrence of erections is less reliable than before, or are less firm than the man wants
The struggle to stay firm for your partner and would you like spontaneity back.
Take ED pills (Viagra etc) quite often and you would rather not.
Finding the response to ED pills is getting lower and softer.
Suffering from Medical conditions like diabetes that is affecting the blood vessels status or take medications that affected your sex life.
Had prostatectomy with or without nerve preservation.
Feeling getting a little bit older and you just want a more youthful performance in your sex life.
- Loss of morning woods
- Premature Ejaculation
- Peyronie’s disease
- Lichen Sclerosis (a degenerative skin disease) affects the male organ
- The diminished desire or lack of sensitivity during an intimate relationship
- Size issues [Loss of volume/ shrinkage (atrophy)]
- Vascular tracks’ damages
- Penile pain with erection
- Involuntary Urine leakage especially post-prostatectomy
- Urine urgency (Bladder Overactivity, Detrusor Instability, Interstitial Cystitis)
- Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Mal-healed scars or darkened patches in the area
Examples of Non-Surgical Treatments for ED done by Dr. Nadia Yousri
- P-Shot= Platelets Rich Plasma Penile Injections (aka Priapus Shot).
- Botulinum A neurotoxin Injection for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Shockwaves (Low-Intensity Shockwaves e.g Vigore).
- HA Filler to enhance girth.
- Anal Whitening (bleaching)
- Foreskin problems (e.g Phimosis treatment)
- Nano Plasma & Carboxytherapy.
- Radiofrequency/Laser devices to treat skin diseases in Mens’ Intimate Area.
Penile PRP Injection
What is P-Shot?
The P-Shot® is injecting the growth factors present in man’s own blood (PRP) to stimulate regeneration of healthier and more functional tissue within the Male organ replacing the damaged tissues resulting in firmer erection, enhanced sensation, and consistently confident performance.
“Vigore” = Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Who performs it?
Prior Consultation, Full Clinical assessment & the procedure are all performed by Dr. Nadia Yousri, OB&GY & Aesthetic Gynaecology Consultant, FRCOG, MRCOG, PhD & MSc (Certified in all Shockwave Therapy).
Please read the article on daily mail on shockwave therapy: here is the link
Can Erectile Dysfunction in Men really be cured with soundwaves
Please read more at: https://www.drnyaesthetics.com/treatments-for-him
“Botulinum A” Neurotoxin Injection for Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction©
Penile Dermal Filler
What is it for?
Dermal fillers are used to augment the penile contour/girth/size. Recently studies showed that Dermal fillers are helpful in addressing the problem of Premature Ejaculation (it should be performed by an expert specialist in Men’s Intimate Health).